Amazing landscapes; hills surrounded by towns full of traditions; horse riding at the fee of the mountains; bike, paragliding and boat tours; First-Class cuisine, hospitality like no other, corners full of bohemia and fun; great lakes and crystal-water streams.
Plenty of reasons to become enchanted by the “Ruta de las Sierras”.
In the City:
- Search information about the traffic and its rush hours, the exclusive lanes for bus and cabs, and the traffic laws.
- Be careful about your belongings. Córdoba is an easy going city, but we suggest not showing jewels, large amounts of money, or valuable items while in public areas (such as in any other big city in the world).
- Get reliable information about where you can exchange money.
- Travel in local buses if you want to get involve with the city. Visit www.miautobus.com and you will find all the data to travel across the city with a low cost budget.
In the Hills:
- Set up a chat with the locals. You will be surprised because her kindness, her stories, and her rascality.
- Be careful about mosquitoes, and use sunscreen always.
- Find out information about the Altas Cumbres´s Road status before starting the trip (in Winter season).
- Do not rely on the number of kilometers from one destination to another. The trip may take more time depending of road status, traffic, and type of roadway.