ROUTE OF TRADITIONS
ABOUT THE ROUTE
On this route you will discover the culture and traditions of immigrant towns which have had a
strong influence on the Córdoba way of life. You will also have the opportunity to visit the
UNESCO World Heritage sites across the Jesuit Complex, all while meeting the charming
locals. It is one of the most fascinating and paradoxically, least explored regions of our territory.
THE MUST TO DO
- Taste “parrilladas” in the traditional barbecue restaurants located in Jesús María.
- Discover the taste of the famous salami in Colonia Caroya.
- Visit Pueblo Estancia La Paz.
- Candonga: a full day of horse riding in the hills (“asado” included). For the adventurers, you can ride a mountain bike along these same roads.
- Take it easy and drive across the “old route” between Rio Ceballos, Unquillo, Mendiolaza and Villa Allende to discover the bohemian villages.