ROUTE OF HIGH LANDS
ABOUT THE ROUTE
This high mountain road is one of the best trips in Córdoba: you will cross the stunning High Lands also known as the Big Hills, with its many natural viewpoints, deep canyons, and the
clearest skies you have ever seen. On the opposite side of the hills there are extremely beautiful
mountain towns with people and places that seem unchanged by time, all waiting for you.
- Visit Rocsen Multifaceted Museum, in Nono place.
- Take a lunch at the Villa de las Rosas culinary fair.
- Tastings at the Malbec Reserva in El Noble Wine Cellar, San Javier.
- Contemplate the Sunset from the “Escenario del cielo”.
- Explore dirt alleys between the small towns of behind high lands, to discover old style grocery stores and their typical characters.
- Rent a sit-on-top kayak in Boca del Río Camping, and paddle across the water at Las Tapias.