CÓRDOBA AND SURROUNDINGS
WALKING TRAIL: CORDOBA IN A DAY
- To rove and discover the city by bike.
- Visit the Juan de Tejeda Museum of Religious Art.
- Walk by Güemes neighbourhood and handicraftsman square since 6pm every weekend.
- Have dinner at the República Restaurant or Papagayo.
- Go to a folk music show “peña” or traditional “milonga” (Tango dance), where the locals go to have fun.
CAR TRAIL: TWO DIFFERENT ALTERNATIVES
ROUTE OF MEMORIAL
This tour is dedicated to the recent history in Cordoba, its curiosities, historical figures, and the dark
events that still leave a trace in our province.
- Visit the La Perla Clandestine Detention Center, where one of the worst events in the history of Cordoba and Argentina took place.
- Have lunch in Herencia, at the Roal Zuzulich Restaurant.
- Visit the Jesuit Complex in Alta Gracia and its Tajamar.
- Visit the Che Guevara Museum, situated in the house where he lived during his childhood and adolescence.
- Feel the adrenaline of a Skydiving Jump, with an unforgettable aerial view.
ROUTE OF THE ADVENTURE
This route invites you to explore unique and special places, where the landscapes, the adventure
and new experiences are the common denominator.
- Take a night tour into Hotel Edén. Check for availability: edenhotellafalda.com.
- Have lunch in Aeroposta.
- Visit Cuchi Corral: a natural viewpoint with spectacular views. If you are searching for an extraordinary experience, take a paragliding flight!
- Only for the adventurous: Join a Mountain Bike tour on the paths of the “Desafío Río Pinto”, one of the most famous biking challenges in Argentina.
- The night horse riding tours really are a must! They are organised during the full moon.